- 10k-14k gold antique FLY necklace pendant - It's a realistic cutie!!!
- FLY - 10k gold - converted from a Victorian stick pin - 3 blue sapphires = apx .16ct tw & 8 rose cut diamonds = apx .08ct tw
- 14k gold blue enamel disc base - converted from an Art Deco c.20's - c.30's cufflink - apx 15mm
- 10k yellow gold 18" chain included (pictured)
- "The Victorians were fascinated with insects. This is as obvious as it can be elusive, as insects themselves often are. The Victorians embraced insects for their beauty, their mystery, and their changeability – all aspects of utmost concern to this era of unprecedented change, cultural, technical, political as well as scientific. "
All sales are final. More photos & videos available upon request.
We reserve the right to cancel an item listing if it sells elsewhere before it is removed from our online store.
All items shipped are insured for 100% of the selling price.
Listing includes a complimentary box. Boxes in photos for display only.